Conference Speaker: Walt Whitley, OD
| International Eye - Edinburgh CE |
As of March 1st, our room block will be released; so, if you’re thinking about joining us in Edinburgh, come one come all. Of course, those that book after March 1st can still stay at the hotel but rooms are not guaranteed at the conference rate.
All courses will be at our Conference Hotel: The Glasshouse - A Marriott Autograph Hotel. Our hotel group rate is available for stay anytime between June 10 and June 21. So, if you want to arrive a few days early or stay a few days later, you're covered!
Conference Course Schedule:
Sunday, June 14 (6:00pm)
• Welcome Meet & Greet with full bar and heavy hors d'oeuvres
Monday, June 15 (7:15am - Noon) - Speaker: Walt Whitley, OD
• The Good, The Bad, and The Orals - COPE 65190-OP (2 hours)
• Innovations in Ocular Surface Disease - COPE 64968-AS (2 hours)
• Advances in Ocular Drug Delivery - COPE 62883-PH (1 hour)
Tuesday, June 16 (7:15am - Noon) - Speaker: Walt Whitley, OD
• The Surgical Minute - COPE 66400-PO (2 hours)
• IOP Management The Age of Outflow - COPE 66403-GL (2 hours)
• Grand Rounds: Posterior Segment - pending COPE approval (1 hour)
Wednesday, June 17 (7:15am - Noon): Walt Whitley, OD
• Trauma for the OD - COPE 66402-AS (2 hours)
• New Technology in Eye Care - pending COPE approval (2 hours)
• Grand Rounds: Anterior Segment - pending COPE approval (1 hour)
For those reading and haven't registered yet...wha
You can register at www.internationaleye.net/registration
Visit us at www.internationaleye.net to check out ANY of our conferences. We can't wait to host you!
See you in Edinburgh!